[WEB4LIB] RE: Software to Access RSS feeds in e-journal database

Andrew I. Mutch amutch at waterford.lib.mi.us
Thu Nov 4 15:35:42 EST 2004

A quick question - for those of you adding this kind of RSS feeds to staff
pages, which feed(s) do you use? I could see the value of something
library-related or a local news site. But I can also see people fighting
over the feeds like a TV remote control. Any suggestions? The script Peter
is using makes this look like a super-easy way to add some useful content
to our staff resources page.

Thank you,

Andrew Mutch
Library Systems Technician