CMS question

Steven Turner steveua at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 4 11:30:57 EST 2004

Hi all --

I'm currently testing a variety of CMS / application
framework tools for possible use with our library
website - does anyone have any experiences or
recommendations that they'd like to share for any
particular tool or tools? My requirements are mostly
LAMP - my servers support MySQL as a DB, and PHP,
Perl, tcl/tk, Python or Ruby as a language. I'm
particularly interested in Zope (as a CMF/CMS)
EZpublish, etomite (I understand it's fast with good
caching), xoops, and mambo. It also needs to be
moderate in price or free /GNU (I know, I'm not asking
much, right?) Any other thoughts or suggestions out
there?

Thanks

Steve Turner

=====
Steven Turner, M.L.I.S.
Assistant Professor
Web Manager / Electronic Resources Librarian
The University of Southern Mississippi
email: Steven.Turner at usm.edu / Phone: (601)266-4066