RSS feeds in our e-journal database

Peter Scott scott at lights.com
Thu Nov 4 10:00:59 EST 2004

At the U of Saskatchewan library we are now incorporating RSS feeds for
those journals that have them into our e-journal database.

See: http://library.usask.ca/ejournals

So far, we have listed titles from Institute of Physics, BioMed Central,
Nature, and Extenza. We will also be adding over 700 feeds for titles
available via the new ingentaconnect.com service when we have time.

You will notice that links within the feeds are directed through our proxy
server, so you won't be able to access them.

I'll send a follow-up message when we've done more work on this.

Your comments and suggestions are welcomed.