[WEB4LIB] RE: Perl editor

Genny Engel gengel at sonoma.lib.ca.us
Wed Nov 3 18:23:40 EST 2004

My opinion is EditPad from JGSoft for just about everything ... you can
download syntax coloring schemes specific to what you're editing (Perl,
JavaScript, HTML, LaTeX, Fortran, XML, etc., etc.) or create your own,
which I found really helpful.  Shareware $40, free trial.
http://www.editpadpro.com/

Genny Engel
Internet Librarian
Sonoma County Library
gengel at sonoma.lib.ca.us
707 545-0831 x581

>>> "Brandon Dennis" <bdennis at shreve-lib.org> 10/27/04 09:25AM >>>
That's a somewhat loaded question.  Kind of like "What's the best web
browser to use?"  Everyone will have their own opinion.