New digital audiobook list for librarians

Lori Bell lbell927 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 17 20:45:43 EST 2004

Hello,

With OverDrive announcing the debut of downloadable
digital audiobooks with King County Library System
today; the netLibrary/Recorded Books announcement that
they will offer a service for libraries with digital
audio; and the latest announcement of Tumble providing
audiobooks and print based on flash technology, we
thought it would be helpful to have a library
discussion group for libraries of all types that want
to offer digital audiobooks to patrons on the
Internet. You are invited to join.

Please go here to join
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/digitalaudiolibraries/

If you have any problems, let me know and I will send
you an invitation. Thanks, Lori Bell