Forcing a click-thru legal agreement (no robots, etc.)

David Moore mooredp at email.uah.edu
Tue Nov 30 16:54:27 EST 2004

Has anyone set up your library database access to force a page of legal
wording to be acknowledged by the user before the user is taken through the
search page? If so, would you share your example? We are looking into doing
something like this, in order to more effectively get the word out that use
of robots or any other repetitive downloading of articles from our databases
is not prohibited.

Thanks!

David P. Moore
Electronic Resources/Business Librarian