Link Managment tool

Ray Matthews RayMatthews at utahgov.net
Fri Nov 26 11:55:20 EST 2004

Also take a look at programs of the KM/FAQ manager variety such as:

Active KB by Interspire
http://www.interspire.com/activekb/

Lore by Pineapple Technologies
http://www.pineappletechnologies.com/products/lore/

Both are very similar and low cost. They are php/mySQL driven and can plug-in, modularly, to any CMS system.

Cheers!

Ray Matthews
Government Information Coordinator
State of Utah GILS Project