Virus and Centurion Guard Question

Connie Hudson connie.hudson at flower-mound.com
Wed Jun 16 11:17:38 EDT 2004

We have had Centurion Guard installed on our WinNT public computers for
about 3 years and I have never had a virus infection until today. Our
antivirus software quarantined it, so it didn't cause any harm, but I
thought Centurion Guard would get rid of any viruses on a reboot.

The virus is Randex.gen and was detected on three of the public computers.
Does anyone have any thoughts on why Centurion Guard did not drop the virus
after the reboot.

Thanks for any insight you can offer.

Connie

Connie Hudson, Systems Coordinator
connie.hudson at flower-mound.com
Flower Mound Public Library
3030 Broadmoor  Flower Mound, TX   75022
972-874-6161  fax 972-874-6466