BC Archives Website and Onsite Client Satisfaction Survey

D.H. Mattison dmattison at shaw.ca
Wed Jun 2 23:14:09 EDT 2004

June 2, 2004

The BC Archives launched our website and onsite client satisfaction surveys
on May 28, 2004
(http://www.bcarchives.gov.bc.ca/services/forms/wssurvey.htm). The surveys
are intended to provide us with information that will assist in better
serving our clients' research needs.

The questions in the online survey are focused on the content, form and
function of our website (http://www.bcarchives.gov.bc.ca/index.htm) while
questions in the onsite survey focus on the service delivery, access and
facilities and cost of reproductions of archival material.

Copies of the onsite survey are available in the reception area of the
archives building.

The onsite survey is also available to print as a PDF document from the
online survey if clients are unable to visit the archives to pick up a copy
in person.

We are asking that researchers submit their surveys no later than June 16,
2004.  If you use the archives yourself, or know of people who do, we ask
that you let them know about the surveys.

Feedback is the most important way we can gauge our successes and focus on
future improvements.

If you have any further questions about this survey and the use of this
information, feel free to contact Kathryn Bridge, Manager, Access Services
at Kathryn.Bridge at gems1.gov.bc.ca or (250) 387-2962.

Thank you!

Posted to various mailing lists by David Mattison on behalf of the BC
Archives