[WEB4LIB] Question on log file(s) for Deep Freeze users

Michael Sauers msauers at bcr.org
Tue Jun 29 09:17:21 EDT 2004

As a DeepFreeze user myself I'm not sure what you're looking for. What is it
exactly you want DF to log? If you update other programs, wouldn't it be up
to those programs, not DF, to keep a log of such a fact? How would DF log
the fact that your anti virus program updated successfully?

Michael Sauers, Librarian, Trainer & Author
Bibliographical Center for Research (BCR)
Aurora, CO :: 303-751-6277 x110 :: msauers at bcr.org