[WEB4LIB] An interesting article

reitene at okstate.edu reitene at okstate.edu
Thu Jun 10 15:44:49 EDT 2004

-------------- next part --------------
I assume my department head got this in the Scout Report:

Smoke, Mirrors and Silence: The Browser Wars Reignite
The browser wars we saw before weren't the "wars to end all wars," and
this author believes that the current, new browser wars are just the
surface of a larger, World Wide War to control the future of the Web
itself.
Read more
http://www.informit.com/articles/printerfriendly.asp?p=174156

I would love to hear others' reactions to this -- I'm still mulling it
over myself...

OSU is currently changing the campus e-mail system and my e-mail will be
extremely unreliable until at least the end of the summer.  If you have
sent a message which I did not respond to, please try to resend it.
Beth Reiten, Librarian
Digital Library Services
Edmon Low Library
Oklahoma State University