[WEB4LIB] RE: Technology Knowledge (Or Not)

Robin Boulton rboulton at linc.lib.il.us
Tue Jun 22 15:36:12 EDT 2004

George, can you confirm if the dashboard you speak of is the Ultra Media
Dashboard, either 3/5 or 5.25, from Ultraproducts (
http://www.ultraproducts.com/item.php?sku=U10-8200 )? It sure looks like the
picture on their web site...

Robin Boulton
rboulton at linc.lib.il.us
IT Manager
(630) 584 0076 x 258
St. Charles Public Library District                         Cell:  (630) 918
8738
St. Charles, IL 60174                                             FAX: (630)
584 3448
                        http://www.st-charles.lib.il.us