Announcing _eFeeds(sm): Web Feeds from Electronic Journals_

Gerry Mckiernan gerrymck at iastate.edu
Tue Jun 15 13:19:06 EDT 2004

           _eFeeds(sm): Web Feeds from Electronic Journals_

I am pleased to announce the creation of my newest registry -
_eFeeds(sm)_ !
 _eFeeds(sm)_ is located at

[ http://www.public.iastate.edu/~CYBERSTACKS/eFeeds.htm ]

"_eFeeds(sm): Web Feeds from Electronic Journals_ is a categorized
registry of electronic journals that offer RSS/XML, Atom, or other Web
feeds. Publisher-specific and vendor Web feeds are categorized in a
separate category."

I am greatly interested in adding additional entries to _eFeeds(sm) and
would most appreciate Any and All nominations of other e-journals with
Web feeds.

BTW: _eFeeds(sm)_ is intended to complement _RSS(sm)_, my registry
devoted to "Rich Site Services" located at

[ http://www.public.iastate.edu/~CYBERSTACKS/RSS.htm ]

Regards,

/Gerry

Gerry McKiernan