[WEB4LIB] Yahoo Mail adds storage

Marc Truitt mtruitt at uh.edu
Tue Jun 15 09:56:04 EDT 2004

A bit of additional information...

Those who have DSL service through Yahoo/SBC will note that storage for
'primary' mail accounts has been increased to 2gb; 'secondary' accounts
now have the same 100mb allotment Bob describes below.

cheers,

- mt

Marc Truitt
Assistant Dean for Systems                      Voice  : 713-743-8979
University of Houston Libraries                 e-mail : mtruitt at uh.edu
114 University Libraries                        cell   : 713-443-6421
Houston, TX 77204-2000                          fax    : 713-743-9811

                   "Who's to say on whom heaven smiles,
              Our different ways, we try hard to recognize..."
                                -- Taupin