Yahoo Mail adds storage

Robert Sullivan rsullivan at sals.edu
Tue Jun 15 09:40:29 EDT 2004

If you sign on to your Yahoo Mail account today, you'll see a message
about some changes in their service:

Thanks for using Yahoo! Mail. It's our goal to offer you an email
experience that makes it easy and enjoyable to stay in touch.
Periodically, we make service changes to enhance that experience for our
users. As of June 15, 2004, you'll enjoy the following benefits:
  a.. Increased storage capacity - from your current level to 100MB
  b.. Increase in total message size to 10MB
  c.. A streamlined interface that's even easier to use
There was a note somewhere about 2GB of storage for a fee.

Bob Sullivan  <rsullivan at sals.edu>
Schenectady County Public Library (NY)  <http://www.scpl.org/>
Schenectady Digital History Archive
<http://www.schenectadyhistory.org/>