Intermittant internet loss solved

J Brian jbrian at evansville.net
Thu Jun 3 10:54:16 EDT 2004

Excuse the cross posting.
Internet problem solved.  It seems that we didn't have enough assigned
IP addresses.  When IHETS established our service we had enough and some
to spare, but with additions of 4 IP's natted to the rounter, the 2
Gates provided network printers, and those  IPs reserved for
IHETS we were ("bingo") 1 over our allotment.  Soooo easy, but so
elusive.  When support at IHETS asked me how many IP address we had the
little light went off in my head too.
So, problem solved.  I wasn't daemons (or trolls)
Thanks to all of you who answered my query.

Judy McBrian
Boonville Warrick Public Library