Web-based Site Compatibility Browser Check

Gideon Lattimore gideon at dublin.com
Thu Jun 3 09:37:58 EDT 2004

(wow, that's a mouthful...)

Hello,

I'm trying to remember the name of a web-based service that allowed you to submit a URL and returned graphical renderings of how the site would appear through a number of different browsers/platforms. If I recall correctly, the paid, full-featured version was based on a monthly subscription model. What I'm not sure of is whether or not it was mentioned on this list! :\

My thanks in advance for anyone who might know what I'm referring to.

GL