[WEB4LIB] Web Computer Lockdown

Andrew Mutch amutch at waterford.lib.mi.us
Wed Jul 28 17:07:42 EDT 2004

Jim,

Thanks for the suggestion. This set up is using Public Web Browser, which
we use on all of our Internet computers. But the elements I need to make
are in the Control Panel windows and I can't control those with PWB. But
PWB does help make it a lot easier to lock down the system by denying
access to a lot of elements that patrons don't need to use.

Andrew Mutch
Library Systems Technician
Waterford Township Public Library
Waterford, MI