[WEB4LIB] The Future

Linda Arret linda.arret at verizon.net
Wed Jul 28 16:12:51 EDT 2004

You may also find interesting the Library Journal cover article of May 1,
2004, in case you have not already seen it:

Born with the Chip
By Stephen Abram & Judy Luther

"The next generation will profoundly impact both library service and the
culture within the profession"

at:
http://www.libraryjournal.com/article/CA411572?display=searchResults&stt=001&text=abram

Linda Arret