e-journal and e-resource analysis

Steven Turner steveua at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 19 11:20:58 EDT 2004

Hi everyone - my institution is embarking upon a
comprehensive e-journal & e-resource usage and trends
analysis.

However, the information available, as well as the
amount of sources, is staggering, and my committee is
bit behind the curve on this topic - has anyone out
there performed such an analysis? What were the trends
and usage statistics that you looked at and why where
they important? Generally, what was the roadmap
or process that your institution followed to perform
this analysis? Do you have a finished analysis
document or summary that my committee could review for
pointers?

Thanks, and please respond off-list if necessary.

much appreciated,
Steve Turner

=====
Steven Turner, M.L.I.S.
Assistant Professor
Web Manager / Electronic Resources Librarian
The University of Southern Mississippi
email: Steven.Turner at usm.edu / Phone: (601)266-4066