[WEB4LIB] Re: Mekel Manual

Daniel Noonan daniel.noonan at sos.state.nj.us
Thu Jul 29 12:52:35 EDT 2004

Hello Wayne: You should try contacting Crowley Micrographics who now
owns Mekel.

 http://www.crowleymicrographics.com/
Crowley Micrographics, Inc.
5115 Pegasus Court - Suite E
Frederick, Maryland 21704 U.S.A.

phone: (301) 631-6825
fax: (301) 631-9466

eMail: Info at CrowleyMicrographics.com <mailto:Info at CrowleyMicrographics.com>

Thanks -- Dan

(PS - it only took us about 6 months after our Mekel 565 was installed
last year to get a user's manual)