[WEB4LIB] Re: "Site Map" Web Design

Wayne Cole wayne_cole at uccb.ca
Thu Jul 29 08:05:10 EDT 2004

I am looking for examples of websites that use "wheel/flower" designs
for representing the relationships among information on the website.

These sites do not necessarily have to be academic or library; I recall
seeing one on a financial website that I thought was rather good.

One example is Olds College:  http://www.oldscollege.ab.ca/site/site.asp

(And I am aware of the wheel design used by HighWire Press.)

Any suggestions or ideas would be most welcome.

Thank you.

Yours,

Wayne H. Cole
Director, Library Services
University College of Cape Breton
P.O. Box 5300
1250 Grand Lake Road
Sydney, Nova Scotia B1P 6L2
wayne_cole at uccb.ca
Office: 902-563-1698
Fax: 902-563-1826
http://www.uccb.ns.ca/library/

This footnote confirms that this email message has been swept for
the presence of computer viruses. The message body and all the
attachments have been checked using the Sophos Anti-Virus
software and were found to be free from any known virus infections.

the system manager.