[WEB4LIB] Re: Browser related question

Drew, Bill drewwe at MORRISVILLE.EDU
Tue Jul 20 14:19:28 EDT 2004

Not all of us have the necessary skill sets. I have other thoughts but I am
keeping them to myself.

Bill Drew

-----Original Message-----
From: Lars Aronsson [mailto:lars at aronsson.se]
Sent: Tuesday, July 20, 2004 2:17 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: [WEB4LIB] Re: Browser related question

Drew, Bill wrote:

> I also do not consider Ex Libris and its product ALEPH to be
> "unprofessional."  I have brought the question to their attention.

This seems like the way to go.  If they are not unprofessional, they
should fix the problem.  You should have had "valid HTML" and
"conforming to standards" in the requirements when you bought this
system.  If it was an open source system, anybody could have fixed it.

--
  Lars Aronsson (lars at aronsson.se)
  Aronsson Datateknik - http://aronsson.se/