CSS navigation bar

Stringer-Hye, Suellen suellen.stringer-hye at vanderbilt.edu
Wed Jul 7 14:52:22 EDT 2004

Thanks so much to all who responded to my CSS navigation bar
question. All answers were very helpful and we were also able to
change the file on our server to correct the Mime type issue.

So here is the tool bar now

<http://staffweb.library.vanderbilt.edu/testweb/navbar_test.html>

and I've run into another problem. Can I specify an <li> <li> hover
to create a dropdown when the first <li> already has a hover class
on it? What I want to do is keep the black rollover but also have a
menu item dropdown from the little "tile".

Again, thanks in advance,
Suellen