Mailing List Outage

Roy Tennant roy.tennant at ucop.edu
Tue Dec 21 14:39:51 EST 2004

I am sorry to report that due to the machine that hosts this list being
moved over the holidays, we will be down for a period of days beginning
this Thursday.

The list will be suspended on 5 pm (PST) December 23, 2004. The
earliest it could be turned back on is in the afternoon or evening of
Wednesday December 29. But if things do not go well, it's possible the
list will be down until Monday January 3, 2005.

*** Please do not post messages to this list from 5pm PST December 23
until you have received notice that the list is back up ****

Messages posted to the list during this time may not be recoverable. I
am very sorry for this outage. Thank you for your patience and
understanding,
Roy Tennant