[WEB4LIB] Re: [Fwd: Google, libraries, and privacy]

Suzanne M. Gray sgray at umich.edu
Wed Dec 22 15:01:36 EST 2004

Absolutely we do provide open access to Making of America materials, along
with many other collections.  A list of our current digital library
collections can be found at:

http://www.hti.umich.edu/cgi/c/collsize/collsize?summ=all

Of the 201 listed collections, more than half are publicly available.
As a public university, we are committed to making collections available
to all whenever possible, and this project is no exception.

Suzanne Gray
Web Services Manager
University Library
University of Michigan