[WEB4LIB] re: Two steps forward, three steps back

Roy Tennant roy.tennant at ucop.edu
Wed Dec 22 12:08:34 EST 2004

I'd also like to point out that in many cases, we simply have gotten
what we asked for. That is, vendors will usually try to give us what we
want in order to sell product. The fact that we've been asking for the
wrong things is now coming home to roost. So while we are busy pointing
fingers at awful vendor products, we should also point into the mirror
as well.
Roy