[WEB4LIB] Re: printing problems with web pages

Kelly Sattler ksattler at uiuc.edu
Thu Dec 9 18:27:58 EST 2004

Just a comment on the printing thread, sometimes the challenge
is in the print drivers.  We're printing to different machines
and the browsers treat CSS differently.  I recently printed
out a site via I.E. and Firefox.  Looked fine when printed
from Firefox, but I.E. added a feature of extra white space
that made the page run on and the text get squished.  I don't
know how the website designer could fix that other than with
multiple CSS files.

Kelly Sattler
MLIS Student
UIUC LEEP GSLIS