blog ethics?

Jean Ferguson jean.f at duke.edu
Thu Dec 9 15:39:10 EST 2004

I'm passing this on as a request from a former professor:

An Invitation,

I am a doctoral student at the University of North Carolina's School
of Journalism and Mass Communication.  I have recently started a
project that seeks to determine what ethic (if any) is at work in the
blogosphere.  Also,  I am trying to uncover any "duties" bloggers
think they may or may not have and to whom.

Please consider visiting http://blogethics2004.blogspot.com and sharing
your
opinion by commenting on some questions I have posted there.

I will be posting a completed research paper on the site in January
for your open comment.  I may use quotes from the site in that paper.

Many thanks,
Martin

Martin Kuhn
Roy H. Park Fellow, Ph.D. Student