[WEB4LIB] Peter and Art's GoogleScholar Bookmarklet

Bob Jones bjones at unf.edu
Fri Dec 3 16:03:59 EST 2004

Thanks Ross,

There is one glitch I found when applying it locally.  For books OpenURL
titles are coming through with the publisher information, making it
impossible to search the catalog from our SFX instance.  Is this a problem
with the script or with our instance of SFX?  Thanks.

Bob Jones
UNF Library
Jacksonville, FL