[WEB4LIB] Information Architecture Associations

John Creech John.Creech at cwu.EDU
Tue Aug 10 15:41:04 EDT 2004

Sandra,

You probably already have this one but AIFIA, the Asilomar Institute for
Information Architecture, is the mother ship for some development folks:

http://www.aifia.org/

John Creech, Electronic Resources and Systems Librarian
Brooks Library, Central Washington University