[WEB4LIB] RE: "Style" sheets

Ross Singer ross.singer at library.gatech.edu
Mon Aug 16 11:08:10 EDT 2004

Whereas I don't think there's much danger in the content editors
confusing "style sheet" with CSS, probably "style guide" is better term.

But, yes, this is a good thing, and no, I have never had a "formal"
style guide (as far as naming conventions, anyway).  Even standards such
as what you call your library would be helpful (not to mention name
authorities on resources).

Have fun with that political quagmire,

-Ross.