[WEB4LIB] Testimony re: flash pens

Dan Lester dan at riverofdata.com
Mon Aug 30 13:08:44 EDT 2004

Monday, August 30, 2004, 10:38:55 AM, you wrote:

JC> This is a ScanDisk Cruzer Mini 1.0 GB pen.  He was looking everywhere for
JC> it frantically at home yesterday.  His wife got out the clean laundry from
JC> the dryer ... and lo and behold, there it was freshly washed and dried.
JC> And it still works.  File this under innovative ways to freshen your data.

And that's why my flashdrive (a SanDisk Cruzer) lives on the
lanyard/cord that it came with.  So far I've worn it a couple places I
didn't intend to when I forgot to take it off, but I've not yet worn
it into the shower or hot tub.  I lose pens faster than anything, so
am sure I'd lose a pen drive in a couple days.  Or give it to a patron
to fill out a form.  Or something equally stupid.

dan
--
Dan Lester, Data Wrangler  dan at RiverOfData.com 208-283-7711
3577 East Pecan, Boise, Idaho  83716-7115 USA