[WEB4LIB] Re: Librarian: Don't use Wikipedia as source

Michael McCulley drweb at san.rr.com
Wed Aug 25 21:13:32 EDT 2004

Despite the good intentions, it's not good policy or practice to post full
text copyrighted materials to the list.

Best,
Michael

--
P. Michael McCulley aka DrWeb
mailto:drweb at san.rr.com
San Diego, CA
http://drweb.typepad.com/

Quote of the Moment:
 Our life is frittered away by detail... Simplify, simplify.
 - Thoreau
Wednesday, August 25, 2004 6:10:19 PM

[snipped]