[WEB4LIB] Librarian: Don't use Wikipedia as source

Bess Moffitt Bess.Moffitt at cwt.com
Wed Aug 25 13:27:08 EDT 2004

That article might be very really interesting, however I was sorry to find
another site, syracuse.com, that wants to know my zip code, well maybe, but
my year of birth and sex, just to read an article.

I don't care what anyone says about their privacy policies, I prefer not
giving out more information that I have to.

Just my opinion.

Bess
Bess Reynolds Moffitt
Technical Services Librarian