[WEB4LIB] Converting files to PDF for the web

Christopher Hirt cjh8 at calvin.edu
Tue Aug 24 13:25:48 EDT 2004

Try PDFCreator, an open-source PDF printer.
http://sourceforge.net/projects/pdfcreator/

If you're into adware, then there are plenty of them out there.  Just google
for "print pdf"

pdf995 is one of them
http://www.pdf995.com/

Hope this helps,

Christopher Hirt
Library Systems Programmer
Calvin College - Hekman Library
Grand Rapids, MI
www.calvin.edu/library

>>> "Drew, Bill" <drewwe at MORRISVILLE.EDU> 8/24/2004 1:03:46 PM >>>
Before I changed over to XP on my laptop, I had a free print driver that
converted any file printed to it to PDF.  I was using it to convert handouts
created in Word into PDF format for our users to print from our website.
Anyone got the name of the driver and where I can find it again?