[WEB4LIB] Acrobat opening IE

Vermeersch, Scott M. Vermeersch.Scott at mayo.edu
Tue Aug 24 13:20:30 EDT 2004

Greg,

Some web plug-ins, such as Adobe Acrobat, have been hard coded to open Internet Explorer no matter what browser is set as the default. You can use ManageIE available on the TeamSoftware Solutions download page to prevent IE from opening.

Scott Vermeersch
Computer Systems Analyst
Mayo Medical Library