Thanks for Help with commentaries about Wikipedia

evflood evflood at broadpark.no
Mon Aug 23 13:19:42 EDT 2004

Ok everyone, thanks a lot for help and pointers about wikipedia comments! I
really appreciate it, a great help.

And, eh, thanks for showing me how to avoid search sites when using Google.
Good grief, I should have known how to do that. I have been giving seminars
in searching Internet for years! Don't tell I anyone I asked, OK?

Even (very red faced)

Even Flood,  Senior Academic Librarian
Ilevollen 3e
N 7018 Trondheim, Norway.
Phone: +47 73 52 53 53/ +47 95 11 58 14
evflood at broadpark.no
http://home.broadpark.no/~evflood/
"Come, and take choice of all my library, and so  beguile thy sorrow."
                                 (Shakespeare)