No subject

Robert Kalabus RKALABUS at wwcc.wy.edu
Mon Aug 23 13:31:55 EDT 2004

Is anyone using a Britannica Online searchbox on a library page?  We
subscribe through our state consortium and have been using an image link
to go to Britannica's search page.  I would like to save our users one
step.  I've looked at the source code on the Britannica search page, but
it's too complicated for me.  I did email Britannica to (1) see if they
would permit it and (2) to ask for the code.  But I haven't heard back
from them yet.

Robert Kalabus
Hay Library
Western Wyoming Community College

(Sorry about sending my error messages to the list.  All I want to do is
ask this simple question above.)