Help with commentaries about Wikipedia

evflood evflood at broadpark.no
Mon Aug 23 02:21:10 EDT 2004

Folks,

I could use some help here. I am working on a short assesment on web based
encyclopaedias and would like some pointers to (preferably) web sites with
commentaries about Wikipedia (http://www.wikipedia.org/), preferably
critical. Any pointers, in addition to Alain Vaillancourt's and other
commentaries on the Web4lib list?

It is frustrating searching for this because search engines give with the
word "wikipedia" as search term pointers to articles *in* the Wikipedia and
they drown out any stuff *about* the Wikipedia. Therefore this appeal to
more selective and and experienced knowledge of distinguished colleagues!

Even

Even Flood,  Senior Academic Librarian
Ilevollen 3e
N 7018 Trondheim, Norway.
Phone: +47 73 52 53 53/ +47 95 11 58 14
evflood at broadpark.no
http://home.broadpark.no/~evflood/
"Come, and take choice of all my library, and so  beguile thy sorrow."
                                 (Shakespeare)