[WEB4LIB] Re: alternative to NewsIsFree?

D.H. Mattison dmattison at shaw.ca
Mon Aug 23 00:26:10 EDT 2004

FeedPlex (http://www.feedplex.com/), founded in May 2004, bills itself as
"The Archive of Syndication." So far they've managed to only index around
700 sources of the 12,000+ they feel are out there (RSS and other formats).
It looks like, from my search of News Articles for the word "space," that
they were going to cache content. When I tried the "Cached" link I got this
message:

"Our archived cache feature is currently under-development, as it was due
launching at the end of May, 2004, but however, due to several inconvenient
reasons, it is now delayed to be released to public."

David Mattison
Victoria, BC, Canada
dmattison at shaw.ca
The Ten Thousand Year Blog blurb on FeedPlex
(http://www.davidmattison.ca/wordpress/index.php?p=623)