home page content

Ginther, Craig Craig.Ginther at library.ottawa.on.ca
Fri Aug 13 15:27:59 EDT 2004

We're starting to look at a website redesign, and I'd like to draw on the
expertise of this group as a first step.  Are there certain types of
information that you feel must be displayed on the 'home' page?  I'm
thinking of things like branch locations, a link to the catalogue (or a
quick search box) and databases, information on how to get a library card,
fees/fines, etc.

Are there others that you feel are critical, based on hit counts or
otherwise?  Any help would be greatly appreciated...

Thanks,
Craig

Craig Ginther
Coordinator (Acting), Virtual Library Services
Ottawa Public Library/Bibliothèque publique d'Ottawa
101 Centrepointe Drive, Ottawa, Ontario K2G 5K7
Phone: 613-580-2424 X41588
craig.ginther at library.ottawa.on.ca/
http://www.library.ottawa.on.ca/