[WEB4LIB] RE: Use of Blogs in Instruction? | Student-Recommended

K.G. Schneider kgs at bluehighways.com
Wed Aug 11 12:19:24 EDT 2004

Interesting--the mailing is a nice way to cast the line and hook 'em.

I've been running Movable Type 3.0 since it came out, and am very pleased
with it--a quantum leap over 2.661. I'm eager to see 3.1d and was sorry to
have to turn down an invitation to beta test it, since it has even more
features. In particular, the methods 3.0 uses for comment management are
useful and flexible.

I know Liz Lawley of "Mamamusings" fame has been talking about using MT for
courseware.  See esp.:

http://mamamusings.net/archives/2004/05/18/how_im_using_movable_type.php

http://mamamusings.net/archives/2004/07/30/mt_courseware_31_is_coming.php

K.G. Schneider