Accidental Systems Librarian - Thanks and Announcement

Rachel Singer Gordon rsinger at linc.lib.il.us
Thu Jan 16 21:47:28 EST 2003

Hi all -

I'd like to thank everyone who took the time last year to answer my
survey on accidental systems librarianship. You comments were
invaluable while writing, and helped the book become much stronger
than it otherwise could have been - I appreciate everyone's
willingness to take their time to share their experiences!

The Accidental Systems Librarian is now available from Information
Today, and you're all invited to visit the book's companion web site
at http://www.lisjobs.com/tasl/ . The web site includes excerpts as
well as a number of URLs and articles I hope that other systems
librarians will find useful in their work.

- Rachel

---
Rachel Singer Gordon / rsinger at linc.lib.il.us
http://www.franklinparklibrary.org