4.7x Browser Support 2B? or Not 2B

Shawn J.P. West [ Kiratoy ] kiratoy at panix.com
Mon Jan 13 16:52:48 EST 2003

With the new versions of Netscape and IE rolling along. Is there a site
that talks about what's being supported in the libraries? My firm is
looking at supporting only NS 6.1 and above and IE 5.5 and above.

With the development gap increasing between earlier browsers and those of
today is it really worth it to support Netscape Version 4.7x? IE doesn't
easily if at all allow for multiple browsers on the same box so I'm
curious.

-s