Wireless Projector

Steve Garwood sgarwood at infolink.org
Thu Jan 23 12:36:24 EST 2003

Hi all,

A member of my cooperative sent me the following question, can anyone offer
advice or a contact?:

I am looking to take my wireless network to the next level!  We are going
to install a ceiling mounted projector in the library to be used for
teaching groups of students.  What do you know about wireless projectors?
 We have no problem wiring for AC but the connection to the laptop is a
challenge without creating a hazard.  Do you know of any place that has
such a setup? I have found several companies that make them, but they all
seem to be brand new products.  I would like to be able to talk to someone
who has a system in operation and find out the pitfalls.  Any help would be
appreciated

Steve

Steve Garwood
Program and Services Coordinator, INFOLINK
Tel: 732-752-7720  Fax: 732-752-7785
Toll free: 866-505-LINK  Fax: 800-793-8007
Email to: sgarwood at infolink.org
Web: http://www.infolink.org
"Leadership can be summed up in two words: 'Follow Me'" - Richard Marcinko