[WEB4LIB] Re: context-sensitive linking products

Kevil, L H. KevilL at missouri.edu
Wed Jan 22 15:56:05 EST 2003

While we are on the subject of OpenURL resolvers...does anyone know anything about the Sirsi product? It is reported to be at least in alpha and was supposed to be out early this year, but there is no mention of it on their website. TIA,

Hunter

L. Hunter KEVIL
Collection Development Librarian
University of Missouri-Columbia