Resource Websites for School Library Technology

Andrew Mutch amutch at waterford.lib.mi.us
Thu Jan 30 11:40:41 EST 2003

This question is directed at those of you working in school and college/university
libraries. I know that many of you are working with and supporting technology not only
in your libraries but more generally in the school environment. I'm looking for
recommendations for resource web sites that you rely on to keep up with the latest in
technology as it relates to the issues affecting schools and universites like distance
learning, security, classroom technology, etc. I know there are a lot of technology
issues that are not specific to schools and school libraries but I'm looking for the
ones that focus specifically on technology as it is used and affects schools.

Thank you!

Andrew Mutch
Library Systems Technician
Waterford Township Public Library