[WEB4LIB] Problem printing pdf files with WinSelect 5.0

Chris Murphy chrism at thecommunitylibrary.org
Thu Jan 30 10:36:41 EST 2003

We had similar problems printing pdf files under WinSelect until I made
the following changes:

1) added Acrobat Reader (i.e., AcroRd32.exe) to the list of programs to
control in the WinSelect administrator;
2) changed Windows' printer spooling to start printing after last page
is spooled for the selected printer.

Best regards,

Chris Murphy

--