[WEB4LIB] Opera 7.0 released

Ian Winship ian.winship at unn.ac.uk
Thu Jan 30 06:24:44 EST 2003

> For all you browser fans, Opera 7.0 has been officially
> released.

I like Opera and use it routinely, but 7.0 still doesn't get over my big
problem - sites that are designed only for IE or Netscape.
Often there are features I don't know exist, as I can't see them with Opera,
because of Javascript problems (and having 'Report Javascript errors' on is
a nuisance and doesn't really tell me anything intelligible ) or services I
can't login to because the authentication doesn't support Opera.

Maybe one day?

Ian Winship, Electronic Services Manager
Learning Resources, Northumbria University
City Campus Library, Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 8ST
email: ian.winship at unn.ac.uk
tel: 0191 227 4150  fax: 0191 227 4563